Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A butler in the castle who has amassed quite an array of knowledge on farming. Trains hard every day to be a full-fledged butler, but his gullible and emotional nature sometimes gets in the way. The oldest son, with many brothers and sisters.
Oldest brother of at least 6 younger siblings:
|Wife Lunches||Failed Dish, Disastrous Dish, Curry Rice, Rice Ball|
|Voice Actor||Vic Mignogna|
|Spoiler Warning: The following may contain important spoilers about characters or parts in the story.|
- "An apprentice butler who goes through intense training each and every day in hopes of graduating to full-fledged status. He thinks there's nothing a butler can't do, and thus strives to become a jack of all trades. He's so amenable, however, that he often finds himself on the receiving end of practical jokes."
- ―Official Website Description
- "I'm going to keep training no matter what!"
- ―Vishnal, Rune Factory 4
Vishnal (ビシュナル, Viznar) is an eligible bachelor in Rune Factory 4. He didn't agree with his parent's' opinions, and so he left home in order to pursue his dreams of being a butler. He is learning the trade from Volkanon, who is his superior in the field.
He often interprets a person's words at face value, so he's easily fooled. After it has been revealed that you are not the royal family member the town was expecting, he will be the only person who keeps referring to Lest/Frey as Prince/Princess.
Although he tries his best at everything, Vishnal doesn't always have much success. Notably, he's a horrible cook. He still gives it his all and, as someone who wears his heart on his sleeves, it's pretty easy to tell whether he's feeling confident or not about the work he's done so far.
- Curry Rice, Gold Vegetables, Ultimate Curry, Royal Curry, Curry Manju, Curry Udon
I've liked these ever since I was little. Thank you!
- Fried Rice, Pot Stickers, Meat Dumplings, raw vegetables (except Turnips), Omelet Rice, Croquette, Flan, Ice Cream, Gyoza, Steamed Gyoza, Chinese Manju
- Turnips, Pickled Turnips, Turnips Heaven
- "Doug, you idiot!"
- "I'll take every challenge without giving up!"
- "Ah, It's getting warm."
- "I'm not going to lose!"
- "Ask me anything about the fields!"
- "Come on, Sebastian! Alfred! We must train!
- "Butler Power!"
- "Special Attack!"
- When healed: "I'm with you, so you'll win!" "Fight on!" and "Don't give up!"
- Knock out: "I... can't..."
- On his left arm he has a crown (in his case, an armlet) very similar to Volkanon's, except in a different color and smaller.
- According to Namikawa Daisuke (Vishnal's Japanese VA) at the official site, Vishnal is 183 cm tall or 6' tall. He's also supposedly much younger in age than how he appears to be.
- Vishnal's battle cry; "Butler Power", has some allusions with Hayate's role in the anime series, "Hayate the Combat Butler".
- Vishnal shares the same birthday with Eunice from Rune Factory: Frontier.
- Like Forte and Sakuya, most of his cooking attempts are failures.
- If Frey chooses Vishnal to be one of her lovers, she will ask him when he started liking her. Vishnal will admit that he had a crush on her when they first met; he might be the only bachelor/bachelorette to say something like this.
- Vishnal's pets during the Buddy Battle event are named Sebastian and Alfred, most likely references to Sebastian Michaelis and Alfred Pennyworth who are distinguished butlers in the Black Butler series and the Batman universe respectively.
- Nicknames the female protagonist can call him after the confession event are Darling, Mr. Vishnal, Sir Vishnal and Vin, and Sweetie. Nicknames he offers to call you are Honey, , Master, Li'l and Princess.