First Generation Skills
While all skills are helpful, only a few are available to Kyle. These skills are available throughout the entire game.
Weapons - Your skill with swords, spears, and staves. Reduces RP consumption.
- Farming - Your skill with hoes, waterpots, and sickles. Reduces RP consumption. A record of how hard you have worked
- Mining - Your skill with the hammer. Keep on hitting those minerals! Reduces RP consumption.
- Magic - Your skill with magic. Reduces RP consumption. Also allows more advanced magic books to be read.
- Logging - Your skill with swinging axes. Reduces RP consumption. Show off your mighty arms!
- Fishing - Your skill with a fishing pole. Reduces RP consumption when fishing.
- Communication - Your skill in befriending monsters. Measures your love and caring. Increase to boost grooming bonuses.
- Camping - Your skill at outdoor survival. Shows how comfortable you are in the wild. Increases HP recovery from camps.
Second Generation Skills
These more advanced skills can only be learned at a school and are only available to Kyle's child.
- Pharmacy - Your skill with combining medicines. Increase to become able to make harder recipes...in theory.
- Accessories - Your skill with creating accessories. Increase to make even the toughest accessories...with your eyes closed!
- Forging - Your skill with creating armor and weapons. Increase to be able to make new equipment. Tanya is said to be level 99.
- Cooking - Your skill at cookery. Increase to learn new recipes and make higher-quality dishes.
As a few but not the least move a friendly creature could do to help grow your farm's field are :
See Monsters (RF2)