She is Sakuya's mother. She used to live in the East, a traveling merchant staying at inns at night until she settled down in Sharance and started running the Inn. Even though she is very skilled at fighting, she is a little girly, saying that she likes Evelyn's teddy bears but won't buy them because she doesn't want people to think she is girly. She loves her two girls, Pia and Sakuya and often asks Micah to be nice and take care of them.
Shino: Are you being serious?
Micah: No, I'm jok--
Shino: Don't worry, I used the flat of the blade.
Micah: V-Very remarkable swordsmanship...
Shino: Micah. Are you participating in you wooly form tomorrow?
Micah: No, I wasn't planning on it...
Accepting: "Okay then. I'd be happy to come.(*giggle)"
Remove from Party: "I see, well, good day.(Yes~)"
Tactic: Nightingale Flurry
- Shino charges like a ninja at the enemy, attacking with her Dual Blades quickly and leaves them of their recoils. She will attacks with a variety of Dual Blades skills like Rail Strike, Storm, Twin Attack and also the Dual Blades dash and charge attack. While in the battlefield, she always sweeps the enemies upwards and always hogging the combo-hits.
[Melee]> Hidden Tension (regular attack)
[Melee]> Raven Winds and Owl Mirage[Rail Strike and Twin Attack] (sparringly)
[Mid-range]> Eagle Hurricane[Storm] (sparringly with Raven Winds and Owl Mirage)
Special Skill: Hira-shurikenjutsu
- Shino throws a hira shuriken , very fast, almost light-speed, stealthy and deals damage like a guillotine. The shuriken she toss is almost unavoidable. She can throw it regardless even if the enemy is off screen.
[Long]> Hira-shurikenjutsu (sparringly)
Special Skill: Yagyu no Shikkaku
- Unlike other characters who can operate the ultimate attack freely without finishing a combo, Shino keeps her offense in the most casual manner. She operates the Yagyu no Shikakku(Dual Blades Ultimate Attack) after finishing her normal combos, if she uses her other skills, the Yagyu no Shikkaku won't operate. Unlike the other characters who operates them freely, she oftenly uses this skill in two successions.
[Melee]> Yagyu no Shikkaku (finisher)
- "Oh my."
- "Good evening."
- "I'm sorry."
- "Thank you." and "Thank you very much."
- They have the Bean Throwing Festival in her home country, except the beans call forth good fortune. Since she claims to be from the East, she is probably referencing Setsubun, which is also celebrated in Spring with the literal translation being, "Bean Throwing Festival". She also notes that Sakuya is treating them the same.
- Shino likes the sound of rain.
- She comments on Hazel's birthday and tells Micah that she wants cake.
- Shino will sometimes say that Micah would look good in, "that flowing clothing".
- When commenting on fighting, Micah will say that "she's put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears of my own into it".
- Space was very important where Shino and Sakuya originally lived, and it was an innkeeper's job to keep an eye on that space.
- Shino thinks that it is a lot easier to catch fish with her bare hands than with a rod.
- She can't serve fish because Pia hates them, but she wants to serve it once in a while because they're Sakuya's favorite.
- Shino will talk to Hazel about parenting, and says that even though Hazel seems put together, she isn't.
- Shino says that Pia and Sakuya haven't changed since Pia first came, which makes her realize that some things don't change.
- Shino helps make sure that the Giant Wooly in the Wooly Festival isn't harmed.
- Shino will sometimes get dialogue where she asks Micah to try something on. As he is trying it on, his character portrait disappears and he says, "Excuse me!".
- Shino will sometimes tell Micah that there is a Wooly that she wants to hug, but it runs away when she tries to (when she finds out that Micah is a Wooly, she tries to hug him).
- Sometimes she will say that she wants, "to be smothered in cuteness. Or mushrooms..."
- Shino used to live like a Nomad, making a living as a merchant, like her daughter Sakuya is now. She traveled to a variety of places before settling down in Sharance.
- Though she never thought that she would become an Innkeeper, she considers herself lucky for the chance.
- Shino tells Micah that the stuffed animals that Evelyn makes are cute, but that she won't buy one because it wouldn't suit her.
- Shino will tell Micah that Pia gets fidgety in the summer.
- Sometimes you can have dialogue where she asks who you came to see, Pia, Sakuya, or Shino herself. If you say Sakuya, she will tell you to be careful because Sakuya gets over excited sometimes. If he says Pia, she will tell him that Pia gets lonely and hopes that he will look after her. If he says Shino, she will blush and say, "Oh, thank you. Hee-hee..."
- When Sakuya mentions that her mother had once had a dangerous job, she starts to shiver.
- Shino will tell Micah "You should come by more often. I might be lonely..." if he hasn't talked to her for a few days