- So you've been going to Whale Island?
- I guess boys like to go on adventures but make sure you don't get yourself killed!
- During this season, it feels the best when you drink a cocktail with flowers in it.
- ...is what I heard but this village only has wine.
- Are you cooking on your own?
- No. I don't have any tools to cook at home...
- Oh, really?
- Why not buy some from Lute, then?
- He's a traveling peddler who comes once a week. Why don't you try going to the square during the day on holidays.
- He'll be a guy in weird clothes pushing a cart.
- Not only does he sell cooking utensils, there's a lot of other stuff that's worth a look.
- But I've never cooked before...
- Perfect opportunity then. Then take that as your chance to start.
- You can have this. There are some simple recipes in it. [You got quick step cooking]
- Just stick with the recipe and you can make pretty good dishes.
- Thank you so much for everything.
- Don't mention it.
- What's up? Is there something on my face?
- It's spring. I really feel like taking it easy.
- I should take a lunchbox with me and have a drink outside.