A woman who came in search of interesting minerals. Doesn't talk much, but her eyes exude a strong, unflinching passion.
|Voice Actor||Cindy Robinson|
|Spoiler Warning: The following may contain important spoilers about characters or parts in the story.|
- "A quiet woman who comes from a faraway place in search of ore. Though blunt, she seems to have an underlying kindness if one talks to her enough."
- ―Website Description
Raven (トウーナ, Toona) is a character from Rune Factory 3. She came to Selphia to look for rare ores to bring back to Sharance. She sells accessories such as ores, which you can use to synthesize items. Raven can be summoned to town for a day with the Prince/Princess Point system, if you have enough Prince/Princess points. She will also accompany you in dungeons once you've befriended her. Raven will also occasionally mention people and things from Sharance, mostly Gaius.
Raven seems to have befriended Dolce. Both of them have a dealer-customer relation for Raven saying that '...She's a good customer'. Despite that, both of them had also talked about their families. Whether they actually had a real heart-to-heart talk is unclear because both of them constantly showing blank faces.
After Amber, Dylas, Dolce, Pico and Leon tried to come up with an idea and way to bring Ventuswill back, Dolce came to Raven to buy some materials to make accessories. Dolce paid her extra, but the material's quality was excellent, Both of them had a talk about Families, Lest/Frey came to talk with Raven afterwards, talking about what matters in having a family, regardless even if the person is not family by blood. Raven then wishes Lest/Frey good luck.
Favorite Gift(s): Pendants, Cores, Big/Rune Crystals
Likes: Elemental Crystals, Flowers, Metals, Jewels
Dislikes: Skull, Fish Fossil, Ghost Hood, Dragon Bones
- "Don't get too friendly."
- "It's okay."
- "Good morning."
- Raven retains her personality, she becomes slightly more extroverted, able to talk with customers with more communication materials rather than just greeting and persuading. Her likes and dislikes become her default template, this goes the same with her weapon of choice.
- Raven is the first freelancing merchant who has her own shop to manage for. Which in this case, she works in the blacksmith with Gaius.
- Raven compares Bado with Gaius by saying that Bado is lazy. She also says that Gaius works hard, but hardly ever sold his wares. That's why Raven sells them, just to 'avoid them collecting dust'.
- In Rune Factory 3, Raven and Micah are the only known characters to have another form besides Pia since Pia is a mermaid. Although she has a monster form in Rune Factory 3, Raven will not change from her human form to her monster form in Rune Factory 4.
- When doing the "Mood Reversal Potion" event, if you talk to Raven while carrying the potion, she will believe that she is a "golden wooly" who was chasing monsters into the town
|Rune Factory 4 Characters|
|Protagonist:||Lest • Frey • Noel and Luna|
|Bachelorettes:||Margaret • Dolce • Amber • Xiao Pai • Forte • Clorica|
|Bachelors:||Vishnal • Dylas • Arthur • Kiel • Doug • Leon|
|Villagers:||Volkanon • Pico • Illuminata • Jones • Nancy • Ventuswill • Lin Fa • Porcoline • Bado • Blossom|
|Cameos:||Barrett • Raven • Ethelberd|