Likes to keep to herself, and doesn't interact much with other people. Has a warm side to her.
|Spouse Lunches||Tuna Sashimi, Omelette Rice, Ice Cream, Strawberry Milk|
- "I don't like talking to people... If you get near me, you'll become cursed, too..."
Raven (トゥーナ - Touna) is the quiet, standoffish person who works at the Blacksmith's with Gaius.
Raven is an incredibly quiet, shy, and blunt person who often says things with no empathy or sympathy towards the person at which they are directed. Before getting to know her, she comes across to be a harsh, quite mean person and is outwardly mistrustful of Micah. However, she opens up a little bit when you get closer to her. Raven works in the blacksmith shop with Gaius, whom she sees as a father figure.
Even after you marry her she won't talk very much. She and Gaius are close because he gave her a place to live; they have a bit of a father-daughter type relationship. Raven also has a diary where she writes about Micah, which changes after she goes up in heart levels. She is friends with Sofia and Karina.
- Main article: Raven's Requests (RF3)
(Do not read if she is still in the room or on the floor.)
A strange man appeared today. He says he doesn't remember anything about his past. That's awfully suspicious...
These days, I've been thinking about Micah a lot. I wonder why?
I spoke with Micah today. Talking to him always makes me happy...
Raven's favorite date location is Vale: Icy Rosebush, but she will always ask to go to Sol Terrano: Star Dunes. The factor is: Raven likes most crystals, since the rosebush is frozen by the dew on it, ice are considerred as crystalized water.
Sol Terrano: Star Dunes
- Quiet girl.
- I like you.
Vale: Icy Rosebush
- Only you.
- Wanted to see you.
Privera: Flower Field
- I do.
- What do you like?/Since when?
Oddward: Rainbow Falls
- Quiet and stable.
- What about Gaius?
- You're not alone.
- Sun Pendant
- Tear Pendant
- Crystal Pendants (Earth, Fire, Water, etc.)
- Easy-to-grow Flowers (Toyherbs, Moondrops, Pink Cats, Charm Blues)
- Crystals (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Magic, Love, Dark, and Light)
- Scrap Metal
Raven: The people from the settlement are on the monsters' side, aren't they...?
Micah: Yeah, that's right.
Raven: Oh ... I can't ... take this.
Raven: Of course...
I love you too...
- Specializes in Fire Magic
- Phoenix Form
Starter Level: 7
- Default Weapon: Broadsword
- Gift Weapon Type: Short Sword
- Phoenix Form
- Fire Magic
Techniques: Light Strife (Human Form)
- Raven charges at the target and hit them with several Shortsword combo-hits. She also sparring with her Fireball and Big Fire spells as for added combos and to knockback the target easily.
[Melee]>Striving Blade (regular attack)
[Melee, Mid-range and Long]>Fireball and Big Fire (sparringly with Fireforx)
[Mid-range]>Fireforx (sparringly with Fireball and Big Fire)
Supportive: Cure All
- Raven will casts Cure All if her HP is down to 40% and when she isn't engaging in battle.
[Self]>Cure All (HP below 40%)
Special Skill: Flashfire
- Raven casts Dual Fireforx at the enemy after casting Fireball or Big Fire spell sparringly.
Techniques: Flare Rounds (Pheonix Form)
- Raven strives around the battlefield locking her target to the enemy. She will surround the target in a circumference rounding making her both evasive and counter active. Raven also cast Quadrio Fireforx to any enemies that are adjacent from her.
Special Skill: Transform>DemiPheonix
- Transform into DemiPheonix, raising some stat such as STR, VIT, and INT and gaining access to more powerful fire spells. She will also rely more heavily on magic rather than physical attacks and can do extremely high damage when an "Oil" has been thrown at the enemy.
- Before the Unity Festival, you can enter the Univir Settlement with Raven if both characters are in their monster forms.
- "..I li... I don't hate them..."
- "Rune Factory 3. There, now leave me alone."
When reloading game with Raven in party:
- "Let's go."
- "You ready?"
- Raven's Japanese name is Toona.
- Before you know her name it will be shown as "Quiet Girl".
- Once you get Raven to 5 hearts, she will smile when you talk to her at the blacksmiths. Her dialogue also changes and she acts more positively towards Micah.
- If the player gets her affection high enough and manages to read her diary. She mentions how happy she feels when talking and spending time with Micah, however, this puts a great deal of guilt on Micah.
- If the player marries another bachelorette and then reads her diary, she'll make note on Micah's new relationship.
- Raven is one of the only bachelorrettes who admits they love Micah during one of her dialogues. She shares this trait with Marian.
- Raven is one of the two bachelorettes who undergoes a large mood change after a certain request. She enters a depressed state and refuses to talk to Micah at all. The other bachelorette who shares this trait with Pia.
- Raven makes a cameo appearance in RF4, selling ores and synthesizing weapons and items.
- According to an interview, Raven's monster form is something similar to a pheonix, and is a high ranking species close to that of the Legendary Dragons.
|Rune Factory 3 Characters|
|Bachelorettes:||Shara • Collette • Marian • Karina • Pia • Sofia • Sakuya • Carmen • Raven • Kuruna • Daria|
|Villagers:||Wells • Monica • Gaius • Blaise • Rusk • Marjorie • Hazel • Sherman • Evelyn • Shino • Carlos • Ondorus • Zaid • Your Child|
|Cameo:||Yue • Mei|