Raguna is a playable character in Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. He is a teenage boy who has lost his memory but still retains exceptional combat skill. Mist gave him a place to live, but her gesture was not purely charitable act; he has to work on her farm as compensation. Some locals think he's foolish for working on Mist's farm, but the hard work in the fields might dig up lost clues about his forgotten past.
Over the course of the game, Raguna can befriend the locals and defeat the bosses of the nearby caves to trigger incidents that connect to a certain rowdy Imperial neighbor.
At the end of Rune Factory, it's revealed that Ivan might be Raguna's brother; they were separated during their childhoods. It's also said that he was a master swordsman of royal blood.
- Before he is named, his name is shown as ????.
- Raguna was walking for days with no food or water before Mist helped him.
- Raguna is the one who says "Rune Factory" on the title screen.
- If he was actually named Raguna his default name it would be RAGUNA.
- When he wandered into Kardia he was looking for an inhabited town.
- Mist thinks that he looks like a farmer.
- If you name Raguna's farm it's default name it would be called MIST, just like his name.
- When Mist says that the name of Raguna's farm is confusing (if named "Mist") he will say, "What's that?".
- An interview confirmed that Raguna was related to the king. It doesn't say how he's related to the royal family or whether or not he really is Ivan's brother. What it does mention, is that he and Ivan were separated as children during a shipwreck.
- Bianca asks Raguna during the Spring Festival (the day men give girls cookies) "It's the Spring Festival today. Did anyone give you a cookie?" Perhaps meaning that Raguna's character looks girly or insulting him by calling him a woman.
- In the game Rune Factory 2, Cecilia will mention Raguna when you first see her in your conversation.
- In Rune Factory 4 Mistress Trupin directly refrences Mist meeting Raguna, saying "A little while ago I found a traveler collapsed on the side of the rode, so I gave him a watering can and a hoe"