Privera Forest dungeon and traveling to the Univir Settlement. Once the second floor grows in, Marjorie or Marian will offer to build a Pharmacy for 2000G and 40 wood. To obtain recipes in-game, one must eat Medicine Bread. These can be bought from Blaise for 160G each. They can also be bought as one of the random items from Yue at the upper floor of the inn when she's there.
- As with all recipes, you are not required to know the recipe beforehand in order to actually craft. However, you will not know the percentage of success until after you are successful. You may consistently fail in experimentation because your craft level is too low.
- You can make recipes up to 9 levels above you, but they will have a 10% chance. For example, you can craft a Lvl 40 item while being Lvl 31 as minimum.
- Unlike cooking, you will not lose your raw materials upon failure. You can use this to your advantange and level your pharmacy skill by repetitively attempting to craft something of a higher level. You will still get exp even if you fail. Just remember to keep your RP up.
Higher skill level can increase the level of the recipes created.
- Less then required skill level = Potion Level Increase by 0
- 100% Success rate = Potion Level Increase by 1
- 100% Success rate + 72 to 75 Skill LV = Potion Level Increase by 2
- 100% Success rate + 76 to 79 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 3
- 100% Success rate + 80 to 83 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 4
- 100% Success rate + 84 to 87 Skill LV = Potion Level Increase by 5
- 100% Success rate + 88 to 91 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 6
- 100% Success rate + 92 to 95 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 7
- 100% Success rate + 96 to 99 Skill Lv = Potion Level Increase by 8
Some of this data is from the Japanese version of the game and may be inaccurate, please mark any mistakes you find.
|Item Name||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||Item 5||Item 6||Skill Lv|
|Recovery Potion||Medicinal Herb||Medicinal Herb||4|
|Antidote Potion||Antidote Herb||Antidote Herb||8|
|Formula A||Green Grass||Green Grass||Red Grass||Red Grass||11|
|Heavy Spice||Red Grass||Red Grass||12|
|Recovery Potion||Toy Herb Flower||14|
|Para-Gone||Yellow Grass||Yellow Grass||14|
|Sour Drop||Orange||Yellow Grass||15|
|Roundoff||Blue Grass||Purple Grass||16|
|Neutralizer||Charm Blue||Antidote Herb||17|
|Healing Potion||Medicinal Herb||Medicinal Herb||Medicinal Herb||20|
|Cold Medicine||Leek||Green Pepper||Green Grass||Orange Grass||21|
|Formula B||Blue Grass||Blue Grass||Red Grass||Red Grass||28|
|Neutralizer||Antidote Herb||Antidote Herb||Antidote Herb||29|
|Greenifier||Strong Vine||Strong Vine||Fish Fossil||Earth Crystal||30|
|Para-Gone||Pink Cat Flower||31|
|Mixed Herbs||Moondrop||Toy Herb||Charm Blue||Pink Cat||35|
|Formula B||Charm Blue||36|
|Mystery Potion||Medicinal Herb||Medicinal Herb||Blue Grass||Blue Grass||40|
|Healing Potion||Noel Grass||40|
|Heart Drink||Green Crystal||Dragon Bones||Strong vine||Magic Powder||Ironleaf||41|
|Formula C||Yellow Grass||Yellow Grass||Red Grass||Red Grass||42|
|Protein Boost||Red Crystal||Raccoon Leaf||Strong Vine||Magic Powder||Spinach||43|
|Mental Supplement||White Crystal||Ice Shard||Strong Vine||Magic Powder||Eggplant||45|
|Formuade||Lamp Grass||Heavy Spice||Medium Yogurt||Medium Cheese||Devil Blood||Curry Powder||46|
|Vital Gummi||Blue Crystal||Red Lion Fur||Blue Lion Fur||Strong Vine||Magic Powder||48|
|Love Potion||Pink Melon||Pink Melon||Strawberry||Grape Liqueur||Honey||Magic Powder||52|
|Formula C||Cherry Grass||52|
|Heart Drink||Green Crystal||55|
|Protein Boost||Red Crystal||57|
|Mental Supplement||White Crystal||59|
|Invinciroid||Formuade||Autumn Grass||Pumpkin||Gold Pumpkin||61|
|Vital Gummi||Blue Crystal||62|
|Love Potion||Emery Flower||73|
|Antidote Potion||Pom-Pom Grass||82|
|Levelizer||4-Leaf Clover||4-Leaf Clover||4-Leaf Clover||Fireflower||Fireflower||Medium Mayonnaise||91|
- If the player is making the Levelizer Level 98 which uses only a single Four-leaf Clover, when making about(14-30) Levelizers, there is a glitch which the Material Box(requirement box) which crosses all Four-leaf Clover related medicines. Oddly, the player can still keep making more Levelizer if they have more Four-leaf Clovers. The glitch will be gone after the player makes another Levelizer. Results may vary.