Wife of Dr. Jones and nurse at the local clinic. Loves her husband immensely and always strives to be the best wife she can be for him. Sweet, kind and always considerate of patients' feelings.
- "A warm-hearted married couple who together run the Tiny Bandage Clinic in the housing area. Jones works as the town doctor with an unusually strong fear of blood, and Nancy works as his iron-willed nurse. The two are paired together in everyone's minds, as one is rarely seen without the other, and neither have any qualms with public displays of affection."
- ―Website Description
Nancy (ナンシー, Nanshii） is one of the characters in Rune Factory 4. She is Jones's wife. She's a nurse and runs the Little Bandage clinic alongside her husband in order to help the people of Selphia. She loves talking and gets excited whenever a potential conversation partner comes by.
Once you've unlocked Dolce, she will live with Nancy and Jones. Nancy quickly grows to see Dolce as her beloved daughter.
Her relationship with Jones can be a little too sweet to some and makes the older residents of town feel uncomfortable, though the bachelorettes have shown envy of their relationship. A few people in town (such as Blossom and Volkanon) comment on how their relationship is wonderful but their public displays of affection make them feel awkward or embarrassed. Nancy also creates an anniversary for various things in her life, including a "Hero's Proof" anniversary and an anniversary for when they took in Dolce. She also talks about how she became a nurse in order to help people.
- Moon Drop, Risotto, Omelet, Flan, Pumpkin Flan, Cheese, anything with Cheese in it
- Rainbow Trout, Lamp Squid
- Rainbow Trout and anything with Rainbow Trout in it, Lamp Squid
- When Love Potion is given to Nancy, she will accept it. However she will not show any sign of affection toward Lest/Frey, instead she will says:
"Oh, I know what that is. It's Love Potion, isn't it?"
"Of course I'm familiar with it. Why, when i was young, I..."
"Love is something that will make itself felt, without you needing to resort to potions, you know."
"Good luck! Oh, and just to be clear, Jones is the only one for me."
- Implying that she was a victim or abuser of Love Potion when she was young.