Margaret (マーガレット Maagaretto) or also known by her nickname, Meg, is one of the bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4. She is an elf with a serious, kind, and caring personality. She plays music at the local eatery, entertaining diners every night with her beautiful music. She has acrophobia, which means she is also afraid of heights. Ironically, she lives in a house that is situated at the farthest edge of Selphia's eastern district.
As a musician, Margaret's specialties include being able to play instruments such as the harp, lute, and piano. She is also a capable singer, as she can sometimes be heard singing when walking around town.
She initially left the Elven Kingdom in order to see the world. However, Porcoline De Saint-Coquille, who was acting as an ambassador to the elves at the time, ran into her by chance. As he was soothed by her beautiful music and appearance, he eventually scouted her to be his cafe's main musician.
She hates squid and freaks out about even the thought of them. She also gives a few hints when she compares herself to Frey that she might be a little sensitive about her height.
Various hints scattered in the game point to Margaret being Daria's sister. These hints include to her "Bravo" battle cry, which parallels Daria's "Rainbow", Margaret's love for shrimp and how she thinks their tiny legs are cute (contrary to Daria, who finds them creepy) and Raven mentioning in one dialogue that there is an elf in Selphia who she believes is very similar to Daria.
Furthermore, Margaret herself has mentioned having an older sister who she used to sing for all the time. 
Margaret is close friends with Forte, who she often teases into trying new things. Similarly to said knight, Margaret is also very afraid of heights.
Margaret is also very maternal towards the rest of the bachelorettes and Frey. She can be seen as the voice of reason when it comes to dealing with either Dylas or Porcoline's antics.
Similarly to the other bachelorettes, Margaret looks up to Nancy for advice. In one of her lovers' dialogue, one of her inner-thoughts reveals that she has sought tips from Nancy involving her relationship with Lest.
Margaret is often seen on several occasions worrying over Porcoline's health, as she has asked Lest to help lure him into the Little Bandage Clinic for his routine check-up. Although Porcoline isn't her biological father, she sees him as one and he is one of the few people in town besides Illuminata and Forte in whom she confides.
Despite Margaret's sisterly attitude towards other people, she possesses a hidden and frightened side to her personality. This has to do with the fact she is an elf and that while elves age slowly, it means that most of them end up outliving their human companions. This is partially brought up when Lest chooses to the confess to her and the reasons behind her fears are further fleshed out during her main sub-sub event.
In some instances, Margaret can come off as hyperactive when it comes to topics of music, as she can go on a fanatical explanation on her favorite musicians if the player chooses to observe the paintings inside of her house.
Daria from Rune Factory 3 has stated in one of her marriage dialogue that she has a sister who used to perform for her all of the time. This further hints the connection between Margaret and Daria. 
- "You! Throw garbage in the garbage bin!"
- "Let's start the day with a hearty greeting!"
- "Don't walk around late at night, okay?"
- "I can't stop smiling!"
- Meg- By numerous people
- Meggy- By Porcoline
- Prelude to Love, Golden Juice, Pineapple Juice, Pink Melon, gold vegetables
- raw vegetables, Shrimp, Lobster, fruit, Fruit Juice, flowers, Mushroom
- Squid, Squid Dishes
Her main magic ability is "Bravo" Notes. It's an ability with high INT and its attacks consist of her music notes hitting opponents.
And as the name and quotation suggests, she cries out "Bravo" in her musical note attacks, akin to Daria's "Beautiful Attack" and "Rainbow". 
|Battle Info||Default Weapon||Weapon Type||Lvl||HP||ATK||DEF||M.ATK||M.DEF||STR||VIT||INT|
Margaret is seen to be very kind and caring, though serious when it comes to the well-being of those she cares about it. She is very peaceful, especially when it comes to music...though talking about the subject can show a hyper, bubbly, and energetic side.
Margaret, Dolce, Amber, Xiao Pai, Forte, Clorica
|It's gonna be legendary.|
|Sorry. I can't make it.|
- It has been notified that in some circumstances, when the player talks with Daria in Rune Factory 3, Daria tells Micah that she has a sister who is a musician and is very talented (this is presumed to be Margaret). As she was asked by Micah if she could sing, Daria kept silent while Micah assumed that Daria has some other art-related weakness.
- As known that Daria was 'presumed' to be weak in singing or music, it is also possible that Margaret can also be 'presumed' to be weak in painting or sculpting. Even though the both of them have some type of artistic talent, their talents mirror with their own.
- If you give her squid, she'll freak out.
- She and Illuminata are the only elves, while Doug and Bado are the only dwarves in Rune Factory 4
- Margaret shares the same birthday as Natalie from Rune Factory 2 and Evelyn from Rune Factory 3.
- If you become her lover/marry her, she gets a letter from Daria about using a spell to protect her spouse, then in battle she uses it and yells out *BRAVO* healing Lest and removing status effects.
- In the manga counterpart, she is the love interest of Lest and and in the final chapter of the manga they get married.
|Rune Factory 4 Characters|
|Protagonist:||Lest • Frey • Your Child|
|Bachelorettes:||Margaret • Dolce • Amber • Xiao Pai • Forte • Clorica|
|Bachelors:||Vishnal • Dylas • Arthur • Kiel • Doug • Leon|
|Villagers:||Volkanon • Pico • Illuminata • Jones • Nancy • Ventuswill • Lin Fa • Porcoline • Bado • Blossom|
|Cameos:||• Barrett • Raven • Ethelbert|