Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An elf who plays music at the local eatery. Humorless and nosy, but underneath her bossy exterior is a kind girl. Regards Porcoline like a father, but still scolds him when necessary.
|Wife Lunches||Baked Apple, Fruit Juice, Shrimp Sashimi, Grilled Miso, Fruit Sandwich|
|Voice Actor||Stephanie Sheh|
|Spoiler Warning: The following may contain important spoilers about characters or parts in the story.|
- "A kind, hard-working and service-minded elf. She's been working as a musician at the restaurant, and her music always entertains its customers. She is extremely scared of heights, yet her house is located at the edge of a cliff near town for some reason."
- ―Official Website Description
Margaret (マーガレット Marguerite, Mergalet) or also known by her nickname, Meg, is one of the bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4. Nicknames : Meggy- By Porcoline, Meg- By numerous people.
She is an elf with a serious, kind, and caring personality. She plays music at the local eatery, entertaining diners every night with her beautiful music. She has acrophobia, which means she is afraid of heights. Ironically, she lives in a house that is situated at the farthest edge of Selphia's eastern district.
As a musician, Margaret's specialties include being able to play instruments such as the harp, lute, and piano. She is also a capable singer, as she can sometimes be heard singing when walking around town.
She initially left the Elven Kingdom in order to see the world. However, Porcoline De Saint-Coquille, who was acting as an ambassador to the elves at the time, ran into her by chance. As he was soothed by her beautiful music and appearance, he eventually scouted her to be his cafe's main musician.
Various hints scattered in the game point to Margaret being Daria's sister. These hints include to her "Bravo" battle cry, which parallels Daria's "Rainbow", Margaret's love for shrimp and how she thinks their tiny legs are cute (contrary to Daria, who finds them creepy) and Raven mentioning in one dialogue that there is an elf in Selphia who she believes is very similar to Daria.
Furthermore, Margaret herself has mentioned having an older sister who she used to sing for all the time. 
Margaret is close friends with Forte, who she often teases into trying new things. Oddly enough, the pair are both afraid of heights.
Daria from Rune Factory 3 has stated in one of her marriage dialogue that she has a sister who used to perform for her all of the time. This further hints the connection between Margaret and Daria. 
Margaret is seen to be very kind and caring, though serious when it comes to the well-being of those she cares about. She is very peaceful, especially when it comes to music...though talking about the subject can show a hyper, bubbly, and energetic side. She is a worrywart, always worrying about many things and sometimes confused due to worrying too much.
She hates squid and freaks out about even the thought of them. She also gives a few hints when she compares herself to Frey that she might be a little sensitive about her height.
Margaret is also very maternal towards the rest of the bachelorettes and Frey. She can be seen as the voice of reason when it comes to dealing with either Dylas or Porcoline's antics.
Similarly to the other bachelorettes, Margaret looks up to Nancy for advice. In one of her lovers' dialogue, one of her inner-thoughts reveals that she has sought tips from Nancy involving her relationship with Lest.
Margaret is often seen on several occasions worrying over Porcoline's health, as she has asked Lest to help lure him into the Little Bandage Clinic for his routine check-up. Although Porcoline isn't her biological father, she sees him as one and he is one of the few people in town besides Illuminata and Forte in whom she confides.
Despite Margaret's sisterly attitude towards other people, she possesses a hidden and frightened side to her personality. This has to do with the fact she is an elf and that while elves age slowly, it means that most of them end up outliving their human companions. This is partially brought up when Lest chooses to the confess to her and the reasons behind her fears are further fleshed out during her main sub-sub event.
In some instances, Margaret can come off as hyperactive when it comes to topics of music, as she can go on a fanatical explanation on her favorite musicians if the player chooses to observe the paintings inside of her house.
Note for picture : Chibi Margaret from inside of case
Her main magic ability is "Bravo" Notes. It's an ability with high INT and its attacks consist of her music notes hitting opponents. And as the name and quotation suggests, she cries out "Bravo" in her musical note attacks, akin to Daria's "Beautiful Attack" and "Rainbow".
- Pineapple juice
- Ooh, ____! Is this for me? Thank you! Oh, I love it! I'm so happy!
- Favorite Gifts
- Golden Juice, Pink Melon, gold vegetables}}
- Liked Gifts
- Raw Vegetables, Shrimp, Lobster, Anything Fruit Related, Flowers, Mushrooms, Apple Pie, Cake, Choco Cookie, Ice Cream, Strawberry Milk, Flan, Strawberry Jam, Grape Jam
- It has been notified that in some circumstances, when the player talks with Daria in Rune Factory 3, Daria tells Micah that she has a sister who is a musician and is very talented (this is presumed to be Margaret). As she was asked by Micah if she could sing, Daria kept silent while Micah assumed that Daria has some other art-related weakness.
- As known that Daria was 'presumed' to be weak in singing or music, it is also possible that Margaret can also be 'presumed' to be weak in painting or sculpting. Even though the both of them have some type of artistic talent, their talents mirror with their own.
- If you give her squid, she'll freak out.
- Notice in her pajamas, the flowers Margaret normally wears in her hair are actually pink instead of blue.
- Like Pia, Margaret usually sings when walking around the town.
- She and Illuminata are the only elves, while Doug and Bado are the only dwarves in Rune Factory 4
- Margaret shares the same birthday as Natalie from Rune Factory 2 and Evelyn from Rune Factory 3.
- If you become her lover/marry her, she gets a letter from Daria about using a spell to protect her spouse, then in battle she uses it and yells out *BRAVO* healing Lest and removing any status effects.
- In the manga counterpart, she is the love interest of Lest and and in the final chapter of the manga they get married.
- If Lest asks Margaret about a Serenade, Margaret distracts him by telling him that there is a "Wooly doing a leek spin".
- Investigating the barrel located in Margaret's house, while she is inside or is in your party, will yield three varying fruits.
- Raven mentions an uncanny resemblance of one of the elves in Selphia to the ones in her hometown, alluding to Margaret's relation to Daria.
- If Lest takes her out on a date to the restaurant, Porcoline will whisper to Lest to stay away from Margaret or he will "threaten" him.
- When you get the 'mood reversal medicine' and talk to Margaret, she will start to get eccentric and start talking about rainbows in space with flying golden woolys.