The proud elder of the Univir settlement. One of the last remnants of her ancient race.
|Favorite Date Location||Sol Terrano: Star Dunes|
|Liked Cologne||Floral Bouquet, Magic Musk, Manliness, Sharance Spice, Strange Scent, Sweetness|
|Wife Lunches||Apple Pie, Chocolate Cake, Donut, Cake|
- "I'm Kuruna, the proud elder of Univir Settlement. My duty is to defend this land with my blood. What's yours, comrade?"
Kuruna (クルルファ, Cururufa) is stoic and dignified, as she is the elder of the settlement.
She is also shown as kind and caring towards monsters, letting monsters live in the settlement. Her pet is a fire spirit named Will. She is friends with Ondorus and Zaid, and will later befriend both Shara and Monica.
Before you know her name it will be shown as "Horned Girl". Until the Unity Festival, if you go to the settlement as a human she'll kick you out. She, along with Daria, are the oldest bachlorettes that Micah can marry.
Although that Kuruna can sew, if Micah gives her any type of fabric, she will thinks of it as junk, this may be due to a game glitch.
On random days, when Micah talks to Kuruna, there will be a bright light emitted by her. When Micah questions it, Kuruna replies that she is healing herself using Cure magic
In the main story, Ondorus suggests that Micah use something to change Kuruna's heart. The Love Potion is possibly the only powerful enough gift, but that isn't able to touch her heart enough to start liking the villagers from Sharance, and still cannot change Kuruna's heart; only her Friendship level.
- Default Weapon: Ice Staff
- Gift Weapon Type: Staff
Techniques: Shamanic Elder
- Kuruna traverses around the battlefield while adjusting her distance before casting variety types of elemental magics such as Big Fire, Screw Rock, Delta Laser, Sonic Wind, Dual Sonic and Pierce Sonic. She casts spells depending on her distance between her and the target.
[Melee]>Stonebust[Screw Rock] (usually)
[Mid-range to Long]>Flaraze and Tresarain[Big Fire and Delta Laser] (sparringly)
[Long]>Mirage Cyclone[Sonic Wind, Dual Sonic or Pierce Sonic] (sparringly)
[Melee to Mid-range]>Leader Force (regular attack)
Supportive: Cure All
- Kuruna casts Cure All when her HP is low, and she prefers healing magic arts than medicinal arts. PS: don't hand her any medicines, her HP will drop instead of restored.
[Self]>Cure All (self HP below 40%/50%)
Special Skill: Twilight Horizon
- Kuruna cast a Light elemental spell to judge foes. Emits two or four lights circles which spins from the user afar and wide, that is the Illusion Sun and Twilight Horizon damages enemies which are in range, also effective when surrounded, but usually misses. This skill is similar to Faust's Wisps of Deception spell, but Kuruna doesn't spin while casting it.
[Mid-range and Long]>Twilight Horizon (sparringly with Mirage Cyclone)
[Mid-range and Long]>Illusion Sun (rarely)
- Kuruna is one of the oldest characters in Rune Factory 3, the other being Ondorus , Daria and Wells.
- Like Blaise and Rusk , Kuruna adores sweets, but always tries to hide the fact of it.
- Kuruna in Turkish means 'rate'.