The only doctor in town. Tries to save as many people as possible, but hates blood and goes crazy when he sees it. Tries to drink tomato juice every day to overcome his crippling phobia. Married to Nancy.
|Voice Actor||Sam Riegel|
- "A warm-hearted married couple who together run the Tiny Bandage Clinic in the housing area. Jones works as the town doctor with an unusually strong fear of blood, and Nancy works as his iron-willed nurse. The two are paired together in everyone's minds, as one is rarely seen without the other, and neither have any qualms with public displays of affection."
- ―Website Description
- "I'm happy enough just seeing Nancy's smile."
Jones (ジョーンズ Joonzu) is one of the characters in Rune Factory 4. He is Nancy's husband, meaning they're the third couple in Rune Factory series (the first one being Sabrina and Neumann with Rita and Turner being the second one). He's a doctor and runs the Little Bandage Clinic with his wife. He has a fear of blood and tries to overcome it by drinking tomato juice daily. His fear of blood has also led him to practice treating bleeding wounds with his eyes closed.
He and Nancy do not yet have any children; Nancy mentions that they haven't decided when to start a family yet. Dolce moves in with them after being freed by Lest/Frey, becoming something of an adopted daughter to them.
He mentions that he had a dream to be a farmer when he was a little boy but he was better suited to be a doctor.
- Fried Rice
Oh, thank you for the Moondrop Flower. I think i'll go put it in the vase Dolce gave to me as a present.
- Moon Drop, Tempura, Tempura Udon, Flan, all sashimi
Dislikes/Hates/Least Favorite Gifts
- Tomato Juice, Ketchup, Demon Blood
Jones: How's Dolce? (in terms of health)
Nancy: So cute.
Jones:................... is that so.
- "Good evening."
- "How is everything?"
- "You need to say well rested."
- "What's wrong?"
- "Have a nice day."
- Jones and Arthur share the same English voice actor, Sam Riegel.