Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A female knight guarding the town. Inherited her father's title after his death. Stubborn, easily flustered when the subject of sweets comes up, but dependable, and often spoils her younger brother, Kiel.
|Family||Kiel (younger brother)|
|Wife Lunches||Boiled Pumpkin, Fall Sashimi, Object X, Salad|
|Voice Actor||Erin Fitzgerald|
|Spoiler Warning: The following may contain important spoilers about characters or parts in the story.|
- "A knight who trains every day to protect the town of Selphia. She's polite and honest, but when she gets an idea in her head, she never lets it go. Unusually overprotective of her younger brother, Kiel."
- ―Official Website Description
Forte (フォルテ, Folte) is one of the eligible bachelorettes in Rune Factory 4.
She is a Dragon Knight who protects Selphia and is Kiel's older sister. She inherited the position as Selphia's knight from her father, the previous town knight and the person who taught her everything about swordsmanship. Forte wakes up earlier than other townsfolk in order to complete her daily morning patrol of the town and to train. She thinks her position as a Dragon Knight for Ventuswill is just a job "on paper," as her ability is nothing compared to the powerful Ventuswill.
Forte is a perfect example of a knight, being loyal and serious, kind to many, and then extremely hardworking and stubborn at times. She is afraid of ghosts and likes sweets, two facts that she tries to hide but will admit to if you talk to her in a non-public area when your friendship level is high enough.
She is a very serious person with a stubborn side to her. When she sets a goal for herself or an initiative, she will stop at nothing to achieve it. She is very protective of Selphia's townspeople and Lest/Frey, as she offered to accompany him/her during the start of the game in investigating the disturbance involving Ambrosia in Yokmir Forest. In her private room, there is some knight equipment, sword stands and even a straw practice dummy can be seen near her bed where she performs her daily training.
Forte can become very self-conscious about her own image as a knight, one example being that she is absolutely terrified of ghosts. If the player chooses to take her with him/her to Obsidian Mansion, Forte will temporarily retreat upon seeing a phantom of an unknown individual trailing them. She is very fond of sweet things and pot/soup type dishes. Forte will especially try to contain her excitement if the player chooses to give her chocolate cake, one of her most loved gifts. Forte is also very fond of cute things as well, as shown in one mini sub-event where Lest/Frey catch her baby-talking with a Pomme-Pomme outside of the town gates. However, her dedication to knighthood has also generated a sense of self-consciousness regarding her appearance. This is shown when Forte often brushes off any of Margaret's compliments or Amber's praises towards her.
Forte is also an unskilled cook, which has left Kiel to handle the cooking around the house. Though, Forte is known to be skilled with salad and sashimi-related dishes, as slicing is probably her only specialty in cooking, given her occupation as a knight.
Forte goes to Bado's weapon shop every day in order to help him with work. In some instances, Forte has scolded Bado for trying to scam Kiel into buying overpriced weapons which were made with cheap materials. Despite this, Forte and Kiel are very close to Bado and he is treated as a trusted friend to the family. In other instances, Bado has given life advice to both Forte and Kiel.
Forte shares a relatively familiar relationship with all of the bachelorettes. Margaret is Forte's closest friend, who visits her house when she finds the time. Meg is also one of the very few people in Selphia who is capable of bringing out Forte's softest reactions besides Kiel and Bado. Forte loves Kiel dearly, but she can come off as very overprotective towards him. She is known around town to dote on him a lot, something she tries hiding in front of Lest/Frey.
Note for picture : Chibi Forte from inside of case
Amber: Forte, you're so amazing.
"Oh my... It's _____! Oh, that looks very tasty. Hmm? a present for me you say? Why, thank you! I will very gladly accept it! Yes, very gladly!"
- Chocolate Cake, Omelet Rice, Union Stew
"How did you know I find egg dishes to be very tasty? You have my thanks!"
- Cake and other Sweets, Pot Dishes, Flowers, Eggs and Egg Dishes
- Curry Dishes
- "Forte", in Italian means "strong", "robust", "tough", "brawny" and anything that is related to toughness and endurance. In French, it simply means "hard". In classical Latin, Forte means "brave". It's not a feminine name, but a common surname instead.
- Forte is the oldest bachelorette in Rune Factory 4.
- Regardless of your affection or relationship with her, she will usually accompany you, whether your Love/Friendship level is lower or higher than 3 points, unlike the other townsfolk.
- Like Kuruna, she hides the fact that she actually likes sweets.
- Like Raven, she doesn't like ghost-related things or stories.
- Forte insists that Pico is not an actual ghost since she's only "half-transparent".
- Like Sakuya and Vishnal, most of her cooking attempts become failures.
- Forte tells Lest/Frey that she used to have short hair, but let it grow out when Kiel gave her a hairclip for her birthday, admitting that she needed some excuse to wear it.
- She has pajamas similar to Frey's but hers are blue on the bottom and yellow on the top.
- While battling the dragon-soldier hybrid, talking to Forte will yield a Sea Cutter.