Loves fishing and her brother. Helps out at the family fishing resort. Full of energy and easily excited.
|Family||Carlos (older brother)|
|Liked Cologne||Fiery Passion, Fish, Manliness, Sharance Spice|
|Wife Lunches||Salted Pike, Seafood Gratin, Fried Rice, Seafood Doria|
She admits that she's very loud, and should tone her voice down a little.
Mostly by appearance and her tomboyish looks, Carmen is an indeed both very energetic and strict to-the-art of fishing. She always seems to be blushing when people know that she always let the words slips her mouth. Like her brother, Carlos, she's very easily to be excited about things, especially fishing. She always gives out about the fishes in the season and pointers about fishing. She is always seen with Carlos by the Diamond General Store.
Carmen: Unity Festival is coming up. Ah, I wonder what should I wear.
Micah: I think you can wear what you normally do.
Carmen: B-But... Ah, I'm so nervous.
Carmen: What?! I can't take something this important right now.
- Default: Intermediate Pole
- Gift Weapon Type: Fishing Pole
Techniques: Cautious Steps
Usually approaching the enemy slowly, but always ready to strike when need and counter vigorously
Special Skill: Rod 'Bait'
While attacking, there is always a chance to stagger the enemy
- "Hey, listen to this!"
- "I'm done for."
When reloading game with Carmen in party:
- "Let's hurry, I wanna go fishing!"
- "You're back. Awesome!"
- Of all the bachelorettes, Carmen has the most dialogue. She mostly has an extended dialogue during her proposal and multiple dialogues when she is a party member.
- Her brother embarrasses her lot, from posing in front of mirrors, showing off his body, and getting drunk in front of Micah.
- Carmen has the same birthday as Rita from Rune Factory: Frontier.