The Butterfly Girl
|Family||Illuminata (Adoptive Mother)|
|Spouse Lunches||Honey, Fruit Sandwich, Mixed Smoothie, Popcorn|
|Unlock By||Defeating Ambrosia|
|Voice Actor||Cassandra Lee|
- "It's flower season! ♪ Step aside, bugs! ♪"
Amber is known to being cute with a cheerful personality. However, she is also spontaneous and has little sense of responsibility. She enjoys the sun, just like a plant, and is quite naive. She works part-time at the flower shop and is taken in by Illuminata after she moves into town.
Amber looks up to Illuminata, as she is often influenced by her adoptive mother's detective-style antics. She is also very fond of Forte. However, in the Sincerity General Store, and everywhere else in Selphia, she has a very platonic relationship with most of the townsfolk. In some instances, she would tackle either Lest or Frey out of nowhere, and in another instance, she has kissed either main character on the cheek out of feeling merely playful; this shows a somewhat mischievous side to her, as well.
Amber shares traits with her monster form, Ambrosia. Specifically, she has butterfly wings that allow her to fly, and has antennae that make finding ideal places for sunning easier to find.
Her favourite foods reflect the prefered foods of most insects as well, as she is fond of fruit, honey and flowers, all for consumption. Her fear of fish can be attributed to how many fish eat insects.
Mixed Smoothie, Emery Flower, Mixed Ole
flowers, Honey, fruit, all juices
|Battle Info||Default Weapon||Weapon Type||Lvl||HP||ATK||DEF||M.ATK||M.DEF||STR||VIT||INT|
- "Good morning!"
- "It's almost spring... yes!"
- "It's almost like I can fly! Well, I can fly, but... y'know."
- "Being with you makes me wonder if I'm just in some beautiful dream!"
- "I just love you so... sooooooo much!
- "I just can't love Winter..."
- "I can feel my energy returning!"
- Knock out: "My energy... gone..."
- According to Hashimoto (Producer of the Rune Factory Series), Amber is his favorite character in this game.
- Kohaku name's really brings out her personality, 'Ko' means the color 'red' and 'Haku' means the color 'white' in Japanese. And with the fact that her attire is mostly consist on red and white color with green inner blouse and boots.
- Kohaku also means amber in Japanese, hence her English namesake.
- She shares the same birthday as Cinnamon from Rune Factory: Frontier and Monica from Rune factory 3.
- Amber was voted the third most popular character in a December Nintendo Dream magazine poll.
- She is the first easiest boss monster to beat, then Dylas (Thunderbolt), Dolce (Marionetta), and then Leon (Sarcophagus).
- She will state that the protagonist has a 'funny face' after you have defeated her.
- Her monster form, Ambrosia, is a butterfly.
- She and Xiao Pai have similar swimsuits.
- If you bring her in battle, she will have a watering can as her weapon.
|Rune Factory 4 Characters|
|Protagonist:||Lest • Frey • Your Child|
|Bachelorettes:||Margaret • Dolce • Amber • Xiao Pai • Forte • Clorica|
|Bachelors:||Vishnal • Dylas • Arthur • Kiel • Doug • Leon|
|Villagers:||Volkanon • Pico • Illuminata • Jones • Nancy • Ventuswill • Lin Fa • Porcoline • Bado • Blossom|
|Cameos:||• Barrett • Raven • Ethelbert|